- PCA OD-346-21 HVAC & Building Controls Products, Repair Installation & Related Items
- Awarded: June 14, 2021 Ends: June 13, 2026
Contacts: Brian Ruffner
6875 West Galveston St.
Chandler, AZ 85226
Corporate back up contact:
675 Bering Dr., Suite 400
Houston, TX 77057
Members put "PCA OD- OD-346-21 HVAC & Building Controls Products, Repair Installation & Related Items " on your Purchase Order/Invoice.
Comfort Systems USA Southwest, Inc. - WHY DO CUSTOMERS PREFER US?
Comfort Systems USA Southwest provides a wide range of services that are customized to meet the needs of your business. Our experienced sales engineers will assist in designing programs that meet your operational needs. We provide detailed equipment tasking and scheduling to assure you receive the most value for maintenance dollars spent.
Our customized programs are designed to:
- Reduce equipment downtime
- Improve equipment reliability and efficiency
- Protect your investment in HVAC equipment and systems
- Improve employee or tenant comfort and productivity
- Minimize your building's energy consumption and impact on our environment
If you need to supplement your current staff with specific expertise, Comfort Systems USA Southwest provides on-site service technicians. This allows your staff to focus on your core business while we handle the intricate details of your mechanical system needs. We will provide professional, knowledgeable, dependable technicians who respond to your emergency service requirements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Additionally, Comfort Systems USA Southwest partners with manufacturers such as Trane, Carrier, York, McQuay and Lennox to provide training that qualifies our technicians to provide the highest level of service on any HVAC equipment or system. Our commitment to service excellence is the reason CSUSA SW has grown to be one of the premiere service providers in the industry today.