PCA OD-346-21 HVAC & Building Controls Products, Repair Installation & Related Items
- Awarded: June 14, 2021 Ends: June 13, 2026
Contacts: Barbara Eggleston
9924 Landers Rd.
North Little Rock, AR 72117
Corporate back up contact:
675 Bering Dr., Suite 400
Houston, TX 77057
Members put "PCA OD- OD-346-21 HVAC & Building Controls Products, Repair Installation & Related Items " on your Purchase Order
Comfort Systems USA (Arkansas) – WHY DO CUSTOMERS PREFER US?
Besides our expertise in construction, Comfort Systems USA has grown to be one of the premier maintenances and service providers in the industry. Because we know building
systems, clients, like you, turn to us for ongoing support with occasional service, and with ongoing customized maintenance programs that help you optimize equipment performance and maintain design efficiency.
Below is a partial list of systems we service and skills we provide:
- Rooftop Units
- Applied Systems
- Chill Water Systems (water & air cooled)
- Boiler Systems (hot water & steam)
- Pumps, Motors, and Drives
- Unitary and Split Systems
- Make Up Air Systems
- Dehumidification Units
- VAVs, Fan Coils and Air Distribution
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Process Piping & Welding Services
- Steam Specialties, Gas Piping & Air Lines
- Stainless Welding & Pro Press
- Exhaust Fans
- Refrigeration & Kitchen Equipment
- Building Automation
Additionally, Comfort Systems Arkansas partners with manufacturers such as Trane, Carrier, York, McQuay and Lennox to provide training that qualifies our technicians to provide the highest level of service on any HVAC equipment or system. Our commitment to service excellence is the reason Comfort Systems Arkansas has grown to be one of the premiere service providers in the industry today.