- PCA OD-350-21 – Books for Libraries, Schools, Universities; Including Video, Audio, Digital, Braille, etc.
- Awarded: June 14, 2021 Ends: June 13, 2026
PH: (817) 888-1216
Lorna Bryant, Vice President
PH: (703) 483-7000
Members put "PCA OD-350-21 – Books for Libraries, Schools, Universities; Including Video, Audio, Digital, Braille, etc. Purchase Order/Invoice.
Fuel Education LLC (operating under brand name Stride Learning Solutions)- Schools and districts choose Fuel Education to help them tap into the best of today’s vast array of digital educational resources, tailor solutions for a variety of learning environments, and personalize learning to drive stronger student and district outcomes. We can help you make the best possible educational options available to your students.
Our innovative online and blended solutions for pre-K through 12th grade include:
- The industry's largest catalog of flexible digital curriculum aligned to national and state standards
- Many options to develop or customize curriculum using content and assessments from a variety of sources, including teacher-created content
- An open, easy-to-use technology platform that simplifies administration and makes monitoring and reporting a breeze
- A full range of educational services tailored to district and student needs, including certified instruction and professional development
- From catalog expansion for low-enrollment or hard-to-staff courses, to credit recovery, to full-time school programs, language exposure and learning, and remediation—Fuel Education has a solution that will fit your needs. We also offer English Language Learner (ELL) online learning modules from Middlebury Interactive Languages. All these are available (or will be soon) through PEAK.
Over the last decade, Fuel Education has helped more than 2,000 school districts improve student outcomes, better serve diverse student populations, and expand students’ educational opportunities by leveraging the power of technology-enabled learning.