The PCA Awarding Agency, an agency of the State of Texas, will:
- Administer the Purchasing Cooperative of America cooperative purchasing program.
- Provide legally awarded contracts.
- Provide PCA contracts that will satisfy competitive procurement requirements to PCA members.
- Provide up to date information concerning contracting opportunities with PCA Awarded Contractors (vendors).
Participating Agency, as a member of Purchasing Cooperative of America, will:
- Designate a contact person and update the contact information as necessary.
- Provide an authorized signature an the Interlocal Contract, if required by the Member.
- Work with Awarded Contractors (vendors) according to the PCA contract.
- Issue Purchase Orders stating "Purchasing Cooperative of America" or "PCA" and the Contract Number.