- PCA 3-171-17 - Substitute Teachers, Instructional Assistants, Tutors, and Others as Required
willSub® is a proprietary, software program, exclusively provided by PCMI. In order to protect your data - it resides on secure servers at all times. Other features, including payroll processing and District information tracking are integrated into our system, making PCMI/willSub® a truly turnkey package. When you combine our total solution proprietary software, and the educational contract employment experience of PCMI, we are able to provide a full service in a single vendor to Districts in a way no other company can.
With the ever-changing needs of schools, willSub® has continually developed new features and upgrades. These upgrades have allowed schools to become even more efficient while further reducing costs.
Some highlights of willSub® include:
- Automated Voice/On-Line Substitute Management System
- Free, Unlimited Phone Call/Text Messaging Job Alerts
- Building and District Level Control Via Approval and Disapproval Process
- Substitute Teacher Training and Orientation Program
- Training for all willSub® Users
- Recruitment of Substitute Teachers and other Positions
- Complete Payroll Services
- District Employee Absence Tracking
- District Employee Absence Management
- Free Technical Support
- No Upgrade or Annual Maintenance Fees
- No unexpected charges
- Dynamic Data Analytics and Multiple Robust Standard and Customizable Reports Available in Your willSub® Dashboard
- Experienced staff with over 20 years in personnel and employment law.
Please put "PCA 3-171-17 - Substitute Teachers" on your Purchase Order.
TBD - in process of merger