- PCA 3-181-17 Employee Assistance Programs
Business Development Executive
Members put "PCA 3-181-17 – Employee Assistance Program" on your Purchase Order
ComPsych Corporation - the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR, FMLA and absence management services under its GuidanceResources® brand. ComPsych provides services to more than 35,000 organizations covering more than 95 million individuals throughout the U.S. and over 160 countries. By creating “Build-to-Suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being.
ComPsych offers a full suite of clinical and work-life services to support employees and employers—all seamlessly integrated under one toll-free line. Members can get help for emotional, personal, family, legal and financial issues—without calling multiple vendors and repeating their story. All EAP, critical incident and work-life services are supported internally with no outsourcing.
PCA member programs include:
- Calls live answered by clinicians 24 hours a day. Single toll-free for EAP, legal, financial and work-life issues.
- Brief assessment, emergency triage and referral to local counselors.
- Easy access on multiple platforms—desktop, tablet or smartphone and includes chat and email function and click-to-call center capability.
- Unlimited access to staff attorneys covering topics such as family law, civil law, estate planning, identify theft, landlord/tenant relations, bankruptcy and probate; when representation is required, local attorney referrals and discounts on legal services
- Financial information services by staff financial professionals covering topics such as budgeting, credit problems, tax questions, estate planning and retirement
- Personal research and referrals by in-house work-life specialists for child/elder care, education, relocation, pet care, home repair, retirement support, and other items on an employee’s personal “to do” list.
- Expert critical incident support available 24 hours and onsite debriefing by specialized CISM counselors
- Unlimited management and HR consultation, formal referral management
- Employee and manager orientation and 175+ engaging workshop topics
- Access to award-winning website, online learning and other engagement tools
- Utilization reporting, industry trend analysis and program management