Region III Education Service Center, a Texas state agency, will:
- Administer the Purchasing Cooperative of America cooperative purchasing program.
- Provide legally awarded contracts.
- Provide service and support to PCA members.
- Provide up to date information concerning contracting opportunities with PCA vendors.
Participating Agency, as a member of Purchasing Cooperative of America, will:
- Designate a contact person and update the contact information as necessary.
- Provide an authorized signature on the ILC, if required by the Member.
- Work with vendors according to the PCA contract.
- Issue Purchase Orders stating "Purchasing Cooperative of America" or "PCA" and the Contract Number.