- PCA 3-175-17 - Computers, Peripherals, Hardware and Software Supplies
Members put "PCA 3-175-17 – Comps" on your Purchase Order
EduProject ELL, LLC tradename Project Education – Our mission is to partner with school districts to provide the best customizable ELL student achievement tracking, progress monitoring and compliance software system that helps drive classroom instruction.
Our management team has over 20 years of educational, technology, and software experience. We use that knowledge to develop the ELL software platform that districts need; comprehensive, efficient, and easy to use.
Our vision at Project ELL is to provide the greatest online, customizable, ELL software platform to schools to help ELL students become more successful and districts to be 100% compliant.
Project ELL’s core values are one of the aspects that make us a great company. We provide not only a solution to your ELL program needs, but a true partnership. Partnership to us is not just a fancy word for “client”. We hold ourselves to these values and we promise these to our district partners:
- Honest sales process
- User-friendly interface
- Outstanding software implementations
- Data integrity and security
- World class customer support
- Excellent customer training
- Parent access to student data, reports and notices
- Teacher access to student data to measure effective strategies
- District reports to track compliance, funding and forecasting of services
- District customizable forms, notices and reports
- Exceptional printed reports, forms and notices
- Multiple language parent communications
Project ELL was also recognized by Education Technology Insights as one of the Top 10 EdTech Startups in 2017!
For more information or to schedule a demo of our program, give us a call today.