PCA 3-129-15 - Field Turf, Outdoor Sports & Recreational Surfaces & Associated Outdoor Items
Paragon Sports Constructors - is a turn-key contractor specializing in the construction of natural and synthetic turf sports fields and running tracks. We self-perform all aspects of a project, including the turf installation and track surfacing with our crews and equipment, allowing us to maintain complete control over quality, schedule and delivery of your project.
Our management and field crews are some of the most experienced in the industry with many having more than 20 years of experience in the sports field construction industry building for every level of play from elementary schools to professional sports clubs. Whether acting as a General Contractor or as a subcontractor, and whether the project is third-party engineered or a design-build, Paragon Sports Constructors work philosophy is always as a team player. We view ourselves as an integral part of the entire project team comprising the Architect, Engineers, Contractor, Owner and Owner’s Maintenance Staff and we will contribute our sports construction expertise to assist in the specification and design, construction, and long-term maintenance of your sport field and running track facilities.
Paragon Sports Constructors is a contractor and we do not manufacture our own turf or track products. We believe that research and development, product innovation, manufacturing and assembling of materials (outside of the construction process) is best left to the manufacturing experts. For this reason, Paragon Sports Constructors only partners with best-of-class, branded turf and track product suppliers. Having worked with (and in many cases installed) many of the major synthetic turf products, and having constructed tracks for the largest track surfacing companies, Paragon Sports Constructors can assist owners in evaluating products with objective discussion and opinion.
Finally, Paragon Sports Constructors is committed to 100% satisfaction and we have pride in our customer satisfaction record. Top to bottom, we are committed to exceeding your expectations in the solicitation, contracting, design, construction, close-out and service of your sports construction project.
HURRICANE HARVEY NOTICE TO REGION 3/PCA MEMBERS
& JOC/DISASTER RECOVERY VENDORS
The damage left in the wake of Hurricane Harvey has devastated communities throughout the Texas Gulf Coast with many of our fellow Texans sustaining losses in their personal and professional lives. As the cornerstone of many communities the damage done to school facilities is devastating but also a spot for hope and encouragement in the rebuilding process and we look to our fellow PCA contract holders to work hand-in-hand in this rebuilding process.
Paragon Sports Constructors is offering complimentary outdoor athletic facility assessment to public and private schools and municipalities across the Federal disaster area declared in Texas. Our personnel can survey any affected sports field or track facility for damage caused by the storm including:
- Take infill site samples for contamination testing by a third-party lab
- Inspect for damage to the field from heavy debris or flood water
- Assess infill levels due to migration under flood waters
- Assess removal of mud and other materials that may have deposited on the surface
- Inspect clay skinned areas of natural grass baseball and softball fields for refurbishment
- Survey polyurethane track surfaces for repairs or delaminatioInspect goal posts to ensure proper level
- Inspect and account for all appropriate field equipment including jump pit covers, take-off boards, and comm box covers
Upon assessment of facilities we are ready to provide the following services as needed:
- Deep cleaning, debris removal, and disinfection of synthetic turf athletic fields
- Add infill to bring levels back to up ideal level for safe play or remove and replace infill if required
- GMax testing of synthetic turf fields
- Rebuilding of mounds and clay skinned areas on natural grass baseball and softball fields
- Cleaning of debris and sediment from track surfaces
- Patch and repair of track surfaces
- Removal and replacement of synthetic turf surfacing and polyurethane running track surfacing
We are here to help and are ready to work with insurance and FEMA recovery processes to get the schools of Texas Gulf Coast back up and running. Our contract number is PCA 3-129-15 Field Turf, Outdoor Sports & Recreations Surfaces and Associated Outdoor Items, is EDGAR compliant.
Please contact Bret Allen at (817) 692-0481 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an athletic facility assessment.
"PCA 3-129-15 Field Turf, Outdoor...Recreational Surfaces" on the Purchase Order.
Katie Markovich, Director of Marketing