- PCA 3-181-17 Employee Assistance Programs
Members put "PCA 3-181-17 - Employee Assistance Program" on the Purchase Order.
Espyr – is the leading provider of people-based solutions that improve individual and organizational effectiveness and well-being. Espyr’s innovative, customized solutions help maximize human and organizational potential and are all delivered with a spirit of unparalleled client experience. Espyr has been providing comprehensive Employee Assistance and Work-Life services since 1989. One of the largest standalone providers of EAPs in the nation, Espyr provides these services to public and private entities covering over two million lives nationwide.
- 24/7/365 access to services. Toll-free phone line answered live by masters-level mental health professionals 24/7/365
- Counseling – up to contracted number of sessions, per family member, per problem. With a national network of over 45,000 qualified counseling providers, we guarantee convenient access for your employees.
- Work-Life services including Financial, Legal, Childcare, Eldercare, Academic, Adoption, Pet, Concierge and Convenience services. Also includes free simple will preparation, tax filing discounts and ID theft recovery.
- Unlimited Management and Organizational Consultation as well as formal referrals with ongoing case management.
- Critical Incident Response including onsite debriefings in response to a traumatic incident.
- Training and education available onsite and via webinar, including employee orientation, supervisor training and over 50+ topical trainings/workshops available.
- Robust online services include hundreds of articles, videos, training courses, webinars and tools on a variety of EAP and work-life related topics. Plus, an interactive mobile app.
- DOT Qualified SAP services
- Leadership Excellence and Development (LEAD) – management coaching program
- Initial and ongoing program promotion including posters, brochures, wallet cards, newsletters and mobile app notifications
- Dedicated Relationship Manager serves as your designated point of contact for the EAP
- Quality management program including confidential client satisfaction questionnaires
- Quarterly utilization and quality management reporting